Located in Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental. Contact us for exciting spiritual retreats for your church, school and family. We specialize in organized camps. Our goal is to share the Word of God with anyone we come in contact with and promote a Christian lifestyle that makes a difference in today’s world.
We Give “FREE” Group Retreat Camp Program with Facilitators, Speakers, Exciting Games, Seminars, Counselling!
Reminders for Retreat Leaders: Please do ALL communication with us through your leader in-charge.
PREPARATIONS FOR WOL-SEASIDE BIBLE CAMP
- A 50% deposit at our camp office is required to confirm your booking.
- Please acquaint yourself with our Statement of Faith and inform everyone in your group about our policies before coming to Seaside.
- Please schedule 15 minutes of your first session for Word of Life to orient your group.
- Please provide a written schedule for your retreat to our Camp Office upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Please be informed that Word of Life Philippines is not liable for any injury or damage sustained on camp property.
AT SEASIDE CAMP
- Please park your vehicles and motorcycles in our designated parking area only.
- Meal Time Schedules: Breakfast: 7AM Lunch: 12PM Dinner: 6PM
- Your first 2 meals, we will have the food prepared for the number of people you reserved for. For this reserved number of meals, you will also be charged even if fewer people actually show up. If your first meal is supper, make sure to be on time. Supper cannot be served after 7:00 PM.
- Snak Shak hours by arrangement.
- All activities should be finished by 11:00 PM. All exceptions need special approval.
- No visitors are allowed between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- Sports equipment may be borrowed at the office with a valid ID. (Please inquire)
- Please settle your bill upon arrival, cash only, no checks. (If you want to pay with check, send the full amount to our Word of Life account 10 days in advance.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Please make sure you have returned ALL cabin keys and borrowed items to the office.
- Report ALL lost items as well as any damage or loss of camp items to the office.
*All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Bing & Lovely Echem
Jerry Fe & Joanne Waslo
Wadie & Sherwin Kinontao
Ministry Operations Manager
Melo & Joyce Echem
You may contact us through: